Luxury For Princess Hair Extensions

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I love the option of having long hair and short hair. I do not consider my self a hair extension connoisseur, but what I do know is Luxury For Princess makes good quality hair. Luxury For Princess clip-in extensions are made of 100% Remy human hair. The clips are the strongest clips I have ever tried, that is because they contain a silicone strip to help protect and grab onto to the hair. They carry four different grams of hair, Princess hair 120G, Princess Deluxe 160G,  Princess Super Deluxe 220G, and Princess Glamorous 260G, which is what I have for my thick and short hair. My color is "Butterscotch Blonde #14" It comes with a tester two clip weft so you can see if it will match your hair, if they do not you can return them if the rest of the hair is unopened. Luckily, they matched perfectly. These clip-ins are very soft, thick and long, 22 inches!  I did layer my hair and cut off about two inches. If your hair is short you do need layers to blend it all together. Overall, I had a great experience with this company and would recommend these to any one looking for good quality extensions! 
These Clips are very strong. I did not have to tease my hair for it to stay in. Also, It comes with an extra clip in case one gets loose and falls off later on.
With Flash on and indoor lighting
Without Flash and outdoor lighting

5 comments

  1. they look so natural and beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. check out khairmax. I hope you will like our collection hair extensions too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great and impressive blog you have shared with us. We are also working with wigs related products.
    Female Hair Replacement London

    ReplyDelete