Natural Summer Bride

Monday, August 4, 2014


Alyssa is such a beauty inside and out. I was honored to be at her wedding in Oklahoma. She wanted a very natural look, yet still defined for photos. She looked breathtaking and glowing. I think the best look on a bride is to look like a refined version of your self. If you are getting married this summer or next I think this look will be perfect for the more “natural” bride. Learn more about this look below.









~Face~


Foundation: L'oreal True Match

Concealer: NYX HD Concealer





Favorite Product: MAC "Pink Swoon"

I love a good quality blush, from matte to shimmery, I just adore them. MAC "Pink Swoon" is a universally great blush. It is a light pink color with blue undertones and very pigmented, so a little goes a long way. It goes on very smooth and blends well. I applied this softly on her cheeks. Whether you are a bride to be or not, this is a must have blush. I will never go without it. Try it out, you will love it!

~Lips~



I used Clinique Chubby Stick in "Woppin Watermelon" on my wedding day on top of my lipstick and I did the same thing on Alyssa's wedding day. I mixed two lipsticks, then applied this balm on top to add a sheen and color to the lips. This product feels like a chap stick, but looks like a lipstick and lipgloss once it is applied to the lips. 

~Eyes~
Eyeshadow: Lorac Pro Palette and NYX Ultra Peal Mania Loose Pearl Eyeshadow "Nude"
Liner: L'Oreal Gel Liner
Lashes: Ardell "Demi Wispies"

                                                                                                                                          
Favorite Product: L'Oreal Voluminous Mascara


Some of my favorite Makeup Artists swear by this mascara, and I do too. It makes your lashes thicker and darker than any other mascara I have tried. This waterproof mascara stays on so well that is it difficult to get off. So, if you think you will be crying and you do not want your mascara to run, I would definitely recommend this product. 




Photo Credit: Mallory Grace Photography

For interest in Bridal/Engagement or Wedding/Traditional Makeup~
Contact me at: Marinarumppe@gmail.com

1 comment

  1. beautiful photos and makeup!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. win some Raybans of your choice + a beauty goodie bag worth nearly £300 on my blog! click here.

    ReplyDelete