NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream

Friday, August 15, 2014


I think we all can agree that reapplying a lipstick all day is a waste of product and money. NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream is a creamy formula that dries to a matte finish. I like to call it what it is, a lip stain. They come is twenty two different shades from a soft nude to a neon orange. I have been using NYX for a few years and I love how inexpensive they are for such great quality. I only own five, some I love and others are decent. Here are my pros and cons of the NYX matte lip creams.



From left to right: Buenos Aires, Zurich, Tokyo, Addis Ababa, Antwerp

Buenos Aires: Peach/Nude
Pros: Great with bolder makeup looks Cons: Not great on fair skin

Antwerp: Coral/Pink
Pros: Flattering on most skin tones Cons: None
Tokyo: Lavender/Pink
Pros: Great with Smokey eyes  Cons: Hard color to pull off
Addis Ababa: Fuchsia/Pink
                  Pros: Great Summer lip  Cons: It can be too much with a lot of eye makeup

Winner is Addis Ababa!

2 comments

  1. I like Buenos Aires on you the best!
    simple and lovely

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favorites! I love nude colors. ❤️

      Delete