Edgy Photoshoot

Monday, September 29, 2014

I had the honor of working with Mallory Grace Photography a few weeks ago in one of my favorite parts of town, Decatur. I had so many ideas when Mallory told me the shoot would be "edgy." Jenna was our beautiful model. I wanted to do an intense avant garde look but decided to keep it tame and save that for next time. Instead, I was inspired by some of my favorite tv shows The Vampire Diaries and True Blood. This was my take on an edgy look and I couldn't of done it without Mallory!

Makeup Details:
Foundation: NYX HD foundation
Concealer: MAC pro longwear concealer
Highlight: MAC "soft and gentle"
Bronzer: Milani "Soleil"
Eyeshadow: Urban Decay Naked Palette, MAC pigment "Copper Sparkle"
Lashes: Ardell double up #203
Lipstick: MAC "Film noir" and "Heroine" 
Lipgloss: City Cosmetics city lips "Sangria"



I loved taking BTS shots of Mallory working her magic










Photographer: Mallory Grace Photography
Makeup, hair and styling: Marina Rumppe
Necklace: 21hmboutique use code "marina" for 10% off

Post a Comment