Editorial Makeup

Tuesday, September 9, 2014

While visiting Seattle a few weeks ago, I had the honor of working with an amazing photographer Anessa Rhae Photography. The Model had a unique look that I wanted to play off of. The first look was graphic liner and a dark lip. I had to transition in the rain outside from the first look to a bohemian makeup look. I had so much fun working with Anessa and Sophie. The photos came out beautiful. I love creative makeup looks and hope you enjoy these photos as much as I did.
                                                                     














Photographer: Anessa Rhae Photography
Makeup and Hair: Marina Rumppe
Model: Sophie Peterson

4 comments

  1. wow these photos are so stunning! what an amazing experience! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/09/mac-prep-and-prime-bb-beauty-balm.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is beautiful! It was my pleasure to have the opportunity to work with you while you were in Seattle, and I look forward to being able to collaborate again with you! Your work is truly fabulous, keep doing what you do girl! LOVE LOVE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I can not wait to work with you again. You have so much talent!

      Delete