Favorite Fall MAC Lipsticks

Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Hello October! Today, I will be sharing with you my favorite dark MAC Lipsticks. Fall is the perfect time to get away with wearing dark colors. So, I picked four of my beloved lipsticks to share with you so you can visit your local MAC and pick up a new fall lip color! 



Herione: Matte Purple
Rebel: Satin Magenta
Film Noir: Satin Cacao Brown
Cyber: Satin Deep Dark Purple

Top to bottom: Herione, Rebel, Film Noir, Cyber

Favorite of the week: "Cyber" I love how dramatic and intense this lipstick is. Now go treat yourself to a dark lipstick for October, you won't regret it!

XO

1 comment

  1. I love the dark lip colors! But I don't think I cdn pull them off!!! But I am going to Mac to see what ones fit me! Love you blog!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete