Forest Fairy

Saturday, October 11, 2014

Yesterday I was feeling very inspired to do a spontaneous photoshoot with my friend, Alyssa. She already reminds me of a princess but I wanted to make her into something different, a modern day fairy. With Halloween quickly approaching, you can use this look without having to go costume shopping and save money by looking through your mothers vintage clothing. I am a firm believer that you can construct anything with what you have. So, look through some old boxes and create! 
Makeup details listed below...
Makeup Details
Concealer: NYX hd concealer
Powder: Morphe Brushes Contour Palette
Blush: Nars "Orgasm" 
Highlight: Benefit High beam, Nars "Albatross" MAC "Soft and Gentle"
Eyeshadow: NYX loose powder "pearl" and blush in crease.
Lashes: House Of Lashes "Feline"
Lipstick: Too Faced "Melted Peony"
Glitter: Craft pearlescent glitter 

XO

Post a Comment