Galaxies and Glitter

Tuesday, November 4, 2014

One of my favorite parts of my job is being able to be creative and do something that I have never seen done. I had the pleasure of working with an amazing photographer J Alicia Jackson Photography. This photoshoot was based off a poem that my friend and model wrote about the universe. I loved that we all had a role in this photoshoot and we all had so much fun doing what we love.                                                          
                                                                               Enjoy!                                                                      


"Did you know that bigger stars burn out faster than smaller stars do because the universe cannot hold them as long? And if stars live much, much longer than we do then maybe we die quicker because the universe cannot hold us. Maybe our souls burn brighter than all the brightest stars can, they burn heavier and so we burn out faster
And maybe it's beautiful that way" - Jenna Langmack





Photographer: J Alicia Jackson Photography
Model: Jenna Langmack
Makeup: Marina Rumppe

Post a Comment